I’ve been working with Objective C & Cocoa Touch for about a couple of months. Here’s a collection of articles where I accumulated useful information.
Objective C & CocoaTouch Programming
- Objective-C/ Good & Evil things to know – This article is intended for developers coming from other platforms and looking for basic constructs such as classes, interfaces, static members and the like. Also points at macro/preprocessor related resources.
- 6++ Objective-C Beginner Caveats – An incrementally growing list of stuff I stumbled/slipped upon.
- Finding your way in iPhone/iTouch docs – A quick guide to mostly Apple but also third party docs. If you don’t feel lost in the docs I surely cannot help.
- Facade, Model, View and Controller for iPhone apps – A modest interpretation of how to do MVC with Cocoa.
Hints & Tips
- iPhone/iTouch development – get started in 24 hours – If you’re getting started don’t miss out. This will get you started in 24 hours, if you follow the steps.
- NSArray – initWithObjects/arrayWithObjects caveat?
- NSLog? What’s wrong with NSLog? – If you’re looking for